Job Title: Merchandiser
We are seeking motivated individuals with an eye for "Detail for Retail". As a Merchandiser, you will be responsible and accountable for completing assigned in-store merchandising activities to exceed the customer's expectations. You will record and communicate required data regarding the execution of work and will represent Platinum Service, LLC and its clients at store level. These activities may include, but are not limited to: planogram resets, POP/POS placement, data collection, display building, fixture installation, new item placement and stocking material and product. Merchandisers are on-going work resource. Specific days and hours are determined on an individual basis based on the needs of the store. Frequency of store visits range from once a week to once every six weeks. You may be responsible for multiple sites within a region. We are seeking individuals who are looking for PERMANENT PART-TIME WORK. This position DOES NOT LEAD TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT.
- Work hours vary based on business need in the area.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to follow and interpret detailed instructions.
- Able to work effectively with others.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Able to physically set up displays, fixtures, shelving and products.
- The use of personal digital camera.
- Access to computer and internet to send pictures and reports.
- Able to lift 2-40 lbs with ease and dexterity.
- Able to get in and out of car multiple times per day.
- Able to spend up to 30% of the day in the car traveling to and from accounts safely in city, rural, and expressway conditions.
- Must have a valid driver's license, a reliable car/truck, and provide proof of insurance.
- Able to work at various heights which may require bending at the waist/knees, and squatting frequently.
- Previous experience in retail merchandising is a plus but not required.
Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, refugee, asylee or lawful permanent resident.
Platinum Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.